rocBLAS on arm64 and ppc64el

Hello,

In my RFS for rocblas 5.5.1+dfsg-1~exp2, I ended up just disabling the autopkgtests for arm64 and ppc64el rather than entirely disabling those architectures.

There are two reasons why the build is failing on those platforms: (a) the rocm-hipamd bug with linking compiler_rt on ppc64el [1], and (b), the Tensile build times out after two and a half hours [2]. Problem A will be fixed by rocm-hipamd 5.2.3-11, but Problem B requires some thought.

I see three possible solutions:

1. The timeout could be increased. I expect that the Tensile build would eventually complete successfully. 2. The rocblas library could be built without Tensile on arm64 and ppc64el. Without Tensile, some parts of the rocBLAS API would be missing the performance of the library would be greatly reduced.
3. We could limit the rocblas library to amd64.

Any thoughts?

Sincerely,
Cory Bloor

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1041005