Re: Mac mini 2014 will not show Debian installer grub menu.

> On Oct 22, 2023, at 10:18, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Note that you need to select the graphical boot entry in order to get
> speech support.
>
> Beeping might not be supported on the mac mini, but if it's grub, the
> "s" shortcut should be working.

None of the apple products will beep.

Also know that you need to set up EFI booting correctly, which is tricky. I'd help you with some pointers but I always have to remind myself of how it works too. It doesn't help that the Debian docs are really old.

Let me know if you get stuck and I can write out a bit of a guide that's up to date.

Best,
--FC