Re: Day Trip option "Biking Tour D" 17 km coast line

Hey,

W. Martin Borgert:
> On 2018-07-24 10:25, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
>> But we don't find a local leader as well :(

Self paced day trip without leaders sounds fine to me.

> My understanding from the Google translation of
> http://17km.hccg.org.tw/ is, that it is a well-maintained family
> style bicycle lane. There are many things to see (nature,
> animals, art work, wind energy farm, etc.) where locals could
> give some background information, but we will probably survive
> without one. No idea about catering there. BYOfood, I assume.

A mangrove forest :)

> On 2018-07-24 04:08, Ulrike Uhlig wrote:
>> Would that be contemplative or athletic biking? :)
>
> For all of you contemplative, for me - using a folding bike! and
> my age! - 17 km are already athletic.

Great!

>> And using which bikes?
>
> The Google translation of http://17km.hccg.org.tw/ mentions
> bicycle renting along and/or near the bike lane.
Looks like it: Address: No. 306, Section 4, Dongda Road, North District,
Hsinchu City, 30057
Possibly it would be nice to have somebody call one of these rental
shops and reserve some bikes and then people could go there together and
just fetch them.

Cheers!
u.