Re: Day Trip option "Biking Tour D" 17 km coast line

On 2018-07-24 10:25, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
> But we don't find a local leader as well :(

My understanding from the Google translation of
http://17km.hccg.org.tw/ is, that it is a well-maintained family
style bicycle lane. There are many things to see (nature,
animals, art work, wind energy farm, etc.) where locals could
give some background information, but we will probably survive
without one. No idea about catering there. BYOfood, I assume.

On 2018-07-24 04:08, Ulrike Uhlig wrote:
> Would that be contemplative or athletic biking? :)

For all of you contemplative, for me - using a folding bike! and
my age! - 17 km are already athletic.

> And using which bikes?

The Google translation of http://17km.hccg.org.tw/ mentions
bicycle renting along and/or near the bike lane. As always at
DebConfs since DC5, I'll bring my Brompton, though :~)