Re: Fixes after static code analysis

On Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 10:55:20AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Hi Lukasz,
>

> I've merged your branch, but removed those two commits (the original and
> the revert).

FWIW, your branch temporarily broke the doc/proto.md rendering by
removing trailing whitespace that was essential to a correct Markdown
rendering; I've reverted that portion of your changes.  (Why markdown
treats trailing whitespace as essential is beyond me - using something
that is not visible to affect the ultimate visual layout is
mind-boggling.)

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.