Re: [zfs-discuss] ZFS-on-NBD

Isn't ZFS getting native object storage capability soon? It was showcased at the last OpenZFS summit.

On Mon, 12 Sep 2022, 23:53 Nikolaus Rath, <nikolaus@rath.org> wrote:
Hi all,

In case people have been wondering about the background of the various questions that I asked on these lists in the last few months:

I've been experimenting with running ZFS-on-NBD as a cloud backup solution (and potential alternative to S3QL, which I am using for this purpose at the moment).

In case someone is interested, here is the (rather long) write-up: https://www.rath.org/s3ql-vs-zfs-on-nbd.html

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F