Re: test hangs

hi Sean

Some of these tests take a long time  and so may not
have hung. We'd recommend  moving up to the latest binary runtime
test suite which is at:

ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/beta/binary/runtime/

sigconcept typically takes approx 1 hr 45 to run with 1.1.7 and
later

sigsuspend about 1 hr

I'll add a note to the FAQ about the length of time it takes
to run the rpm version and particular tests.
regards
Andrew