test suite status

All
Just a heads up on the current test development status.

We are in the final shakedown period with the target to achieve
stability for LSB1.1 testing very early in 2H2002.

The runtime test suites (source and rpm) are being revised every couple
of weeks based on feedback from the pilot certification sites and rulings
from the LSB Specification Authority.

The next cut will come out later this week. With another cut
probably a week later if we get more changes finalized by the
Specification Authority and any further test bugs resolved.

The lsblibchk and lsbappchk tools now have a reporting mode that outputs
a report in TET journal format. This will allow for automated auditing.

regards
Andrew