test suite license terms

I'd like to know what the terms are under which the test suite (binary)
is released.  I thought I'd find this info somewhere on the web pages,
but if it's there, it's pretty well hidden.

I gather that the Artistic license is relevant, but it's not at all clear
that it applies to everything in the test suite.  I.e. wouldn't tet and
the other stuff from Open Group have their own terms?

Also, um, I'm not crazy about the fact that I had to actually install the
package in order to see the license for its use...

Thanks,

--
John D. Porter