Brcon2019 recordings online.

Greetings comrades.

I am glad to announce, that all  slides and recording of brcon 2019 are
now online at:

	gopher://bitreich.org/1/con/2019

We had much fun and walked the path to enlightenment. Hopefully it will
last more than five minutes.

Next year's bitreichcon  2020 will be in Amsterdam. We  do not know the
time and date yet, but there will be an announcement. This should be an
easier place for everyone to fly in from all over the world.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann