Re: [gopher] Muhammad Al-Massari wants to share approved contacts

Spam gets through but my valid emails won't (just subscribed a week ago)?

Great list.

(Just testing with this reply)

- Kim

On 2010-01-05 18:48, Muhammad Al-Massari wrote:

Boxbe | Contact Request

Just a reminder, I use Boxbe to manage my inbox. I think Boxbe can
help you manage your inbox, too.

Here's the link:

https://www.boxbe.com/register?tc=1228468118_2120999020

-Muhammad

Please do not reply directly to this email. This message was sent at the
request of almassari@gmail.com.
Boxbe will not use your email address for any other purpose.

If you would prefer not to receive any further invitations from Boxbe
members, click here
<https://www.boxbe.com/unsubscribe?email=gopher@complete.org&tc=1228468118_2120999020>.

Boxbe, Inc. | 2390 Chestnut Street #201 | San Francisco, CA 94123