Re: New release..

>>>>> "Mitch" == Mitch Blevins <mblevin@debian.org> writes:

    Mitch> Tis done.... thanks.

Argh. You added a 'make startup' to the build target as well.
Naughty, naughty, naughty!

make startup is *already* in the configure target, which build-stamp
depends upon. I'm removing your make startup call that you added.

Really, I find running make startup by hand before building with
dpkg-buildpackage much handier; otherwise the apt_0.3.2.tar.gz is
messed up.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters T and X and the number 11.
"A squib is a firecracker."