Request to join the xfce team

Hi all,

My name is Phil Wyett, a Debian Maintainer (in process of becoming DD) who maintains a
wide variety of packages within Debian[1]. I am also active on Debian Mentors, with the
assistance of my sponsors aiding others making their packages ready for Debian and having
them uploaded to the archive for all to consume.

As a daily xfce user on my development laptop and other machines, I would like to offer my
services to the team as another package maintainer and helper in all things related to the
Desktop Environment (DE).

[1] Wiki page with list of current packages. https://wiki.debian.org/PhilWyett

Regards

Phil