Joining the X Strike Force

Hi X Strike Force,

I have not found documentation on how to join the team, so the first thing that I have done was requesting access to the salsa group. The X Strike Force is one of the last big users of source format 1.0 packages and I would like to work with the team to change those packages to 3.0 and import some new upstream versions along the way.

If I have to read and accept any terms to join the team, please send me a link to that and I will see if I can do that.

Thanks,
Bastian