Re: svn management, git, etc

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 10:17:28PM +0000, David Nusinow wrote:
> Ok, I've requested the alioth project. I've also added information about
> the git stuff at http://wiki.debian.org/XStrikeForce/Contrib

It has been created, I copied my docs there:
 git clone ssh://costa.debian.org/srv/git.debian.org/git/pkg-xorg/doc-hackers.git/
for a writable checkout (XSF members) and
 git clone http://arch.debian.org/git/pkg-xorg/doc-hackers.git/
for anonymous checkout, and updated the wiki.
At the moment, there is no git.debian.org alias, hence this strange URL ;)
More canonical URLs will certainly be available later.
Feel free anyone to send patches (or commit directly) to these docs,
this is a staging area to learn using git.

Denis