Re: svn management, git, etc

Quoting David Nusinow (david_nusinow@verizon.net):
> Hi everyone,
>
>    So we need to talk about how we manage the svn archive and plans for the
> future. Given upstream's move, I think it's pretty apparent that if we are
> going to change our repository, it's going to be to git. Since a number of

/me dances happily when learning that I will have to learn Yet Another
Source Control Management System if I want to continue maintaining the
debconf l10n.

Sure, this is a very minor aspect of the development of X packages,
but if my vote has some importance, it would definitely go for "stick
with SVN".