Xfce -3.8.12b error

Hi all,

Since I upgrade my hppa linux box with xfree86 to release 4.1.0-11 and by the
way xfce to release 3.8.12b with apt-get dist-upgrade, xfce does not work any
more correctely.

I found following error in .xsession-errors:

1000 1000 1000
/home/jso/.xinitrc: xscreensaver: command not found
xfwm message (type main):  Xinerama extension disabled

xfwm message (type main):  Render (and Xft)  extension disabled

xfwm message (type SessionInit):  X Session Manager not available
Using builtin session management instead

aaaa: 1000 1000 1000
Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

What ever the kernel I used (2.4.9 or 2.4.17-pa6).

I also notice that if I remove .xsession and .xfce then re-run xfce_setup, the
.xsession is not recreated.

Thanks in advance for help,
        Joel

This mail sent through Tiscalinet Webmail (http://webmail.tiscali.be)