Keyboard and PS/2 Mouse lockup in X if PS/2 mouse active

Hello,

I have this odd problem that if I enable my PS/2 mouse

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "PS/2 Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/misc/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"
        Option          "Resolution"            "300"
EndSection
Section "ServerLayout"
       InputDevice     "PS/2 Mouse"
EndSection

then after a few minutes my keyboard and PS/2 mouse become unresponsive.
My Serial mouse still works though...

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/tts/0"
        Option          "Protocol"              "Auto"
EndSection

I was thinking this might be an interrupt conflict, but it doesn't look
like it. As soon as I close X (using my Serial mouse) everything works
perfectly again. Any ideas how I can debug this? I think I will try
enabling dual-mouse support in gpm and using it's repeater... I dodn't
want to do this (performance wise, also the reason I like PS/2 more
than Serial...) so this is for debugging, not long term use.

Thanks,
Hugo van der Merwe