[lqw@gmx.de: xfree86 4.0.1 on potato]

----- Forwarded message from lqw <lqw@gmx.de> -----

From: lqw <lqw@gmx.de>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: xfree86 4.0.1 on potato
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:47:41 +0000

hi branden

i am using debian potato and am desparately trying to find some hints on
how to get xfree86 4.0.1 running on it.
i ended in renaming the old installation of x and compiling the new one
from the sources.
so far it works but is missing some files, which are located in the old
folders and i got problems
using the opengl-drivers for my riva tnt.
can you please give me some hints on how to build a .deb package of
xfree 4.0.1 from the sources, i
could`nt find anything on the web so far.

thanks a lot

gernot poerner

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |      I've made up my mind.  Don't try to
Debian GNU/Linux               |      confuse me with the facts.