Re: sessreg not included in xbase-clients 4.0.1-0phase2v13

Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> writes:

> For a while, I was seeing a mysterious inability for gdm to log in, and
> finally tracked it down to its /etc/gdm/PreSession/Default script,
> which calls /usr/X11R6/bin/sessreg. This is present in the woody version
> of X, but not in the new packages. Is this a bug in gdm, the new X packages,
> or has it moved to a new package from xbase-clients?

it's in xutils.

dpkg -S sessreg
xutils: /usr/share/doc/xutils/sessreg.1.html
xutils: /usr/X11R6/man/man1/sessreg.1x.gz
xutils: /usr/X11R6/bin/sessreg

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |