From: Thomas Lange <lange@cs.uni-koeln.de>
Sent: 20 September 2023 20:47
To: Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls@debian.org>
Cc: debian-www <debian-www@lists.debian.org>; Mouer, Steve (CTC, GBR) <steve.mouer@jpmorgan.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL]Re: CVE Cross references

>>>>> On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 00:25:55 +0530, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls@debian.org> said:

> Hi Steve,
> I'm sending to debian-www mailing list.

> Thomas, I think you're working on that.
I'll will try to fix that, but please use the sources listed
at https://www.debian.org/security/dsa.html#infos
in the future for getting all the CVE, DSA and DLA information.

--
regards Thomas

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidential, privileged or legal entity information, malicious content and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.