Localized website/stats/sv page doesn't get updated?

Hi!

I have bookmarked the stats page for my language

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/sv

and noticed that a page I recently updated (ports/index) get listed
there even though I have updated it and updated the translation-check
for it properly.

Searching around for a reason why I found that the english translation
(the original, I guess)

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/sv.en.html

correctly doesn't show ports/index as outdated. This is not a big
problem, I can easily update my bookmark to the english version
instead, but it made me wonder why this is, so I send this email.

Larjona, or anybody else - Is this some bug in the build system?

(Notice that the Swedish translation of the stats page also doesn't
have the style sheet working as it should).

The not updated stats of the translation stat page seems to me to be a
recent development.

-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
gusnan@debian.org