Re: copypage.pl

Bartosz Fe?ski aka fEnIo:

> I suppose that "copypage.pl" isn't in repository from the beggining? ;)

It's about 3½ years old, but it didn't obtain the encoding support
until about a year ago:

  ----------------------------
  revision 1.17
  date: 2002/08/28 16:11:29;  author: peterk;  state: Exp;  lines: +29 -2
  If destination language's encoding is something other than iso-8859-1,
  encode all non-ASCII characters as entities.

> Thanks for patience ;)

No problems. I do Unicode and encodings stuff for a living, so I'm
quite used to explaining how such things work...

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/