Re: Permissions and ownership of files

Le mardi 02 mars 2010, sean finney a écrit :
> i also suspect you can avoid needing to use dpkg-statoverride, if
> you're only talking about conffiles since their permissions are
> automatically preserved across updates.

But I am not only talking about conffiles: I also have plugins. The
webapp itself is provided with a set of core plugins, and the user can
– and certainly will, as this is one of DokuWiki's greatest advantages –
add other plugins to change the webapp's behaviour, either by putting
them by hand on /var/lib/dokuwiki/plugins, or by adding them through a
plugin management web page. Here, I think dpkg-statoverride is
necessary.

--
Tanguy Ortolo