Please give back packer on s390x

Version: 0.10.1+dfsg-1

Hi wanna-buildd team,

please give back packer on s390x. The build has failed due to the dependency package "golang-github-azure-go-autorest". That package was uploaded with an incompatible API change and reverted a day later. However, the buildd on s390x used that incompatible API version and needs to be rescheduled.

  gb packer_0.10.1+dfsg-1 . s390x

Thanks.

There's also an RC bug filed about an FTBFS (in CC:). I'm closing this RC bug, because the build should succeed now. At least in my unstable chroot there was no failure.

Regards,
Tobias