help setting up wanna-build

I run a debian derivative called raspbian which rebuilds debian for
armv6 hardfloat primerally but not exclusively targetting the raspberry
pi.

I've been trying to set up wanna-build for raspbian jessie* by following
the instructions at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWannaBuildInfrastructureOnOneServer but I'm
runing into the following issue

wbadm@raspbian:/org/wanna-build$ triggers/trigger.local
triggers/trigger.local: line 12: common: No such file or directory
Thu May 16 00:45:06 BST 2013: Running trigger for local ...
triggers/trigger.local: line 46: ensure_lock: command not found
triggers/trigger.local: line 46: cleanup: command not found
wbadm@raspbian:/org/wanna-build$

Any idea where i'm going wrong?

Also the documentation on that wiki says that /org/wanna-build is
hardcoded. I found the code was also looking for /srv/wanna-build,
for this I took a look at the setup on buildd.debian.org and noticed
that /opt was symlinked to /srv so I did the same on my server. Was
this correct?

* Raspbian wheezy uses a version of the old packaged wanna-build
hacked up by mpthompson to make it work. We are trying to move
to the wanna-build from git for raspbian jessie.