Re: large complaint / very urgent

On 2024-04-29 at 03:13, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 29, 2024 at 06:03:46AM +0000, crackmap wrote:
>
>> hello
>>
>> large complaint
>
> But in the wrong direction, in many ways.
>
>> Please forward this mail to the Debian department; Update and Upgrade
>
> There is no "Debian department" -- this is a volunteer project.
> Help out!

I think you've misinterpreted this sentence slightly; I think it could
have been validly rephrased as

>> Please forward this mail to the "Update and Upgrade" department of
>> Debian"

and thus been *slightly* more reasonably conceived than how you seem to
have read it.

The basic error of sending a complaint about Kali to Debian (much less
to debian-user), however, remains. (Especially when, as noted, Debian
stable-security includes 115.10 already. Debian testing, by comparison,
appears to still have 115.8; possibly Kali may be based on testing?)

--
   The Wanderer