Re: *****SPAM***** Re: LibreOffice removed from Debian

I only hope, it will not happen the same fate like usermin and webmin happened
to: It was once removed from the repoi with th ereason "spagehetti code, bad
code" and then no one ever took a look again to it, although many, many years
of coding passed by.

And webmin and usermin are still developed!

I suppose, it is much easier, to remove a package, than to fix it. Once
removed, it will soon be forgotten.

This is not mourning, please note, just things, I am just reflect my
watchings.

And for libreoffice I suppose, it is planned, to change from 7.6 to 24.4,
which will be a major jump.

Don't anger, if I do not find the correct Englisg idioms!

Best

Hans