Re: Bluetooth sound problems Debian 12 GNOME

On 12/03/2024 03:48, Jan Krapivin wrote:

"Mar 11 22:20:13 deb wireplumber[1357]: RFCOMM receive command but modem not available: AT+XIAOMI=1,1,102,85,88,27,174"

Just a wild guess, unlikely it is true. Headphones might report battery charge level using a vendor protocol extension. 85 and 88 are decreasing in later messages.

Sound stream may be interrupted when headphones decide to balance battery discharge by switching device that communicates with laptop.

Perhaps messages related to input devices are different because it is Wayland session while I use KDE with X11 session, so in my case messages are "Watching system buttons" instead of "KEYBOARD...".

You may use --since and --until journalctl options to get system logs for the same time intervals you posted.