libbusiness-us-usps-webtools-perl and USPS Ground Advantage shipping

Hi Everyone,

I need to generate some shipping labels for drop-off at the USPS post
office using USPS Ground Advantage.

I have a USB thermal printer for the shipping labels,
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08V28J3JS>.

I see Debian carries libbusiness-us-usps-webtools-perl. I visited the
module's GitHub at
<https://github.com/ssimms/business-us-usps-webtools>, but the
examples are on the lite side. I don't see a workflow similar to
creating and printing a shipping label.

My question is, can I use the module to create and print a shipping
label for a USPS Ground Advantage package?

Thanks in advance.