Problem with sleeping mode ( debian 12 ) please help

Hi I'm using debian 12 in Lenovo yoga legion core i5 12th-gen with Nvidia RTX 3050 and i'm facing a serious using debian 12 on this PC,
When the PC is on sleep mode ( suspend ) it's doesn't wake up anymore until forcing shutting down and this each time the PC turns on suspend mode, ( fastboot are disabled )of course, the PC wake up but the screen is totally black nothing displayed on the screen, ( installed Nvidia drivers from the APT repo ) and is same problem.

"on my old PC dell i7 10th ( no additional GPU ) i never had this kind of issue",  please help to resolve this problem I really don't want to back to windows anymore. Thank you so much