Re: Home UPS recommendations (Was Re: rsync --delete vs rsync --delete-after)

On Friday 09 February 2024 04:41:37 pm hw wrote:
> On Fri, 2024-02-09 at 11:34 -0500, Roy J. Tellason, Sr. wrote:
> > On Friday 09 February 2024 06:07:16 am hw wrote:
> > > What other manufacturers could we buy UPSs from?
> >
> > I have a Tripp-Lite sitting next to me here that replaced an APC and
> > has 2-1/2 times the capabiliity.  Been in service several weeks and
> > so far I'm pretty happy with it...
>
> They seem to be extremely rare here.

Where's "here"?  I ordered mine from Home Depot,  online.  The wait until it arrived didn't seem excessive.

> Are they any good, and how's the battery availability?

It seems okay,  and I haven't checked on the battery availability,  no need at this point and if I did it'd probably change by the time I needed them anyhow.

-
M Dakin