Re: about 64bits time_t transition and deborphan

Hi,

Patrice Duroux wrote:
> Out of curiosity, I started this transition on some packages from
> experimental and I observed that deborphan is not without
> «disruption».
> [...]
> Is this something to be reported to deborphan as it could also be in
> some other cases than this time_t transition? or wait and see... ;-)

I guess "wait and see" for now.

The whole operation seems to be still in progress and leaves traces
in the package tracker. See e.g. section "testing migrations" in
  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libisoburn

The associated mailing list got notifications as bug reports 1062380 for
libisoburn and 1062381 for libisofs on february 1st. Yesterday came
bug report 1063123 for libburn.
I am curious how this will unfold further. Especially whether the new
binary package name "libisoburn1t64" will persist for future releases.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas