Re: what keyboard do you use?

I also wouldn't mind one bit if somebody came up with a computer keyboard that exactly duplicates the key arrangement and feel of a Linotype keyboard.

Not for practical daily use, mind you (I'll stick with my Unicomps); rather, as a practice instrument for those who occasionally run Linotype and Intertype machines, and for interpretive exhibits in graphic arts museums (given that I spend my Saturdays docenting at the International Printing Museum, I'd find both useful).

"etaoin shrdlu"

--
JHHL