Re: what keyboard do you use?

On Sat, Feb 03, 2024 at 09:10:49AM -0500, Lee wrote:
On Fri, Feb 2, 2024 at 8:57???PM Russell L. Harris  wrote:

On Fri, Feb 02, 2024 at 08:25:09PM -0500, Lee wrote:
>which keyboard do you like and why?

CHERRY MX BOARD 3.0 (Purchased several years ago; in daily use since.)
Excellent mechanical quality of the keyswitch.  Keyswitch plungers
which start sticking (high resistance upon depression) is the biggest
problem I have found.  The next-greatest problem is intermittent
contact of key switch contacts.  Both problems are maddening for the
touch typist.

OK - good to know.  I am a touch typist, so I guess I'm giving that one a pass.

I am saying that these are the biggest problems I have found with
keyboards in general, and that the CHERRY MX BOARD 3.0 does not have
these problems.  If you are a touch typist, focus upon the quality of
the keyswitch.  Cherry makes/uses a good keyswitch.  Buy Cherry.  RLH