Re: dmesg reporting lots of errors apparently emanating from a Realtek RTL810xE PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller ...

On 1/6/24, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> wrote:
> Before going down the rabbit hole, I would:
>
>   2. use a new [known good] ethernet cable

 I am not even using a cable!

>There is another discussion of PCI AER at
><https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/pcie-bus-error-severity-corrected-type-physical-layer-id-0010-receiver-id/251840/19>.
>You might find something of interest in it.

 Thank you I spent some time going over their discussions which in two
cases were pretty similar to my problem and I decided to post my
problem:

 https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/dmesg-reporting-lots-of-errors-apparently-relating-to-my-nvidia-card-and-realtek-rtl810xe-pci-express-fast-ethernet-controller/278001

 I will let you know how it went.

 lbrtchx