Re: Image handling in mutt

<tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
> That's why I cringe when people name executables "foo.sh". What do you
> do when you decide to rewrite the thing in C (or Rust, or whatever)?
>
> Do you go over all calling sites and change the caller's code?

  no, i would just consider it a transition or a change
in versions.  :)

  i was always glad when people wrote descriptive names
for their programs instead of "f" or "f(x)".

  since my first major programs were written in Assembler
Pascal and C whatever extensions needed for those were
used, i didn't see it as any fault.

  songbird