Re: debian forgot usr pw

On Fri, Dec 8, 2023 at 7:56 AM Pocket <pocket@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

On 12/8/23 00:05, John Hasler wrote:
> Gene writes:
>> AND (horrors) have written it down.
> That's the right thing to do.

Well you could always use the universal password of password

I use for example i use the following

for the root account the password is root

for my user account of pocket the password is pocket

No one will every guess those password so I am completely protected

Thanks now I have your passwords and your IP address from the SMTP header. 2001:41b8:202:deb:216:36ff:fe40:4002 Darn SSH is configured to use certificates. Your security is stronger than you let on.

--

It's not easy to be me

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀