Re: ntpsec as server questions

On 12/4/23 11:39, John Hasler wrote:
Gene writes:
Thats says this machine has it hdware clock on utc.

No.  That says that the system clock (not the hardware clock) is
synchronized to NTP time. The system clock keeps UNIX time: seconds
since the epoch.  It is converted to either UTC or local time as
approporiate for display.  It says nothing about the hardware clock.

Try

         hwclock -l

to find out what timezone the hardwareclock is set to.

If the box is running systemd try

    timedatectl

Its ( the printer ) is still buster, so that conversion is incomplete. Thanks John.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis