Stuck in signing modules - DKSM

Hello everyone,

I am trying to follow the Debian's wiki about Secure Boot:
https://wiki.debian.org/SecureBoot

I've been able to carry out most of this one, from generating modules to enrolling in the MOK cert, but it doesn't work the signing of the modules as per the steps.

The only irregular scenario is when I run the command line:

$ sudo update-initramfs -k all -u

Wherein it shows multiple outputs as follows:

W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/.../FileName.bin for module nouveau

I've googled the multiple scenarios, but I don't find any hint that can help me with my issue. It seems that the modules cannot be signed because of that reason.

My motivation to work with it is to install the firmware for wifi module RTL8821AU for a tp-link Archer T2U Plus that I found in the following github repository:

https://github.com/morrownr/8821au-20210708

As an observation, entering in the following folder:

MODULES_DIR=/lib/modules/$VERSION

I can't find the following folder

$MODULES_DIR/updates/dkms

that tutorial says DKMS puts the signed modules in that folder. Also, I can see the following:

$ sudo dkms status
rtl8821au, 5.12.5.2: added

$ sudo modinfo rtl8821au
modinfo: ERROR: Module rtl8821au not found.

That doesn't make sense for me, why the module is added but it's not registered by the command modinfo.

I would like to ask you what I can do to solve my issue. Do you have any hint to let me solve it?