Re: How to use dmsetuup?

On 9/11/23 02:02, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
Double check - sometimes one socket may be intended primarily for "other"
M2 devices. There shouldn't be any particular difference
between the two - one is obviously easier to reach than the other.
Occasionally, having two may mean that they run slightly slower.

I don't know about that model, but my ASUS Prime B550M-A has 2x M.2 PCIE sockets. One runs PCIE 4.0 the other PCIE 3.0 So a significant speed difference.

Other boards, mainly SBC, have additional M.2 sockets for short devices such as WiFi