Problem with libreoffice and localisation - LO hangs

Dear list,

I discovered a strange problem with libreofffice.

When I install libreoffice (apt install libreoffice) everything works fine.

But as soon as I have installed the localisation file (apt install libreoffice-
l10n-de) Libreofffice hangs at start for several minutes.

I purged all LO-installations and reinstalled, to verify this issue

I also discovered, that the installation of libreoffice-l10n-de will deinstall
several libs. IMHO I believe, there is some incompabilty with the libs and it
would be nice, if someoene might confirm this behavior.

Strange thing on my own computer with the same configuration everything works
fine, even with the localisation.

Thanks for reading this and any help.

Best regards

Hans