Re: List administrators - request for intervention - was - Re: Mailing list unsubscription requests and identificatio

On Sat, Aug 12, 2023 at 10:18 AM Andrew M.A. Cater <amacater@einval.com> wrote:
> [...]
> No one of us is perfect: the temptation to just add a bit more when you
> are irritated or something is wrong on the internet can be very strong.
>
> Obligatory xkcd cartoon: https://xkcd.com/386

Yeah, some threads refuse to die. Some folks just won't let things go.
Other folks just ignore what they are told, which causes everyone to
repeat themselves. And then there's the hydras - threads that spawn
multiple threads that won't die. Ugh...

I'm subscribed to a lot of lists. I think debian-users is the worst
when it comes to run-on threads.

Jeff