Re: Alpine was: UNUBSCRIBE

On 12/8/23 23:06, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Sat, Aug 12, 2023 at 10:49:19AM -0400, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 11:08 PM fjd <moelmoel2714@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 12 Aug 2023, Bret Busby wrote:

I am an alpine user (and pine before alpine), and I did not know of this
functionality.

me too; me neither.

Do you or anyone else know of a list or online forum where one can
discuss Alpine?

https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_Linux:Mailing_lists

I believe the question was about Alpine the mail user agent, not
Alpine Linux the operating system.

My apology - I failed to see the reference to alpine linux, and, due to scurrilous actions, the first result in searching, using duckduckgo, on the combination of
alpine email application mailing list
is the URL for the disreputable operating system above.

I have used alpine, and, before alpine, its predecessor, pine, for about 30 years.

I know nothing of alpine linux.

It is unfortunate and shameful, that the name of the alpine email application,has been used for something completely different.

It is like someone using the name Debianporn.

The correct URL for the alpine email application mailing list, is
https://mailman12.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/alpine-info

..
Bret Busby
Armadale