Re: BAD signature from "Debian CD signing key [RESOLVED]

On Tue, Aug 8, 2023 at 11:18 AM Matthieu Roquejoffre
<matthieu@roquejoffre.com> wrote:

> On 2023-08-08 at 03:37 p.m., Juan R.D. Silva wrote:> The problem is
> resolved. My fault. :-).
> Could you please explain to us what the cause of your issue was and how
> you solved it ?
> This could be useful for anyone facing a similar issue.

When I read that, I thought the same thing. Then I remembered he was
using GnuPG, which is a raging dumpster fire. Any problems with gpg
can be traced back to its awful usability. It was not OP's fault;
rather it was gpg's fault.

> Relevant xkcd: https://xkcd.com/979/

++

Jeff