Re: /etc/resolv.conf changes every booting time

On Mon, Aug 07, 2023 at 09:03:47PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> And I'm back
> to hunting for the reason I can ping yahoo.com but not other machines on my
> local net, that are fully identified in my hosts file or vice versa

Start a new thread, and treat the problem seriously.  Show us the
commands you're running and their output.  Show us the relevant
parts of your configuration.

Don't just tack it onto a different thread and make vague statements.
That won't solve anything.