Re: logging no longer standard?

gene heskett wrote:
> I believe konsole is unlimited by default. On checking in settings, its
> not listed. Scrollback is from my /tmp, which would be on my raid10, so
> maybe that something else that is blocked from useing my raid10. IDK.
> ulimit reports unlimited. And there is 32G of dram available, htop says:
> a bit over 2G's in use out of 32G's, 0 swap/30G's available.

  konsole is a kde package so i'm not familiar with it at
all.

  i do not use split journal files with systemd so i see
everything combined and use root.  i also have rsyslog
installed because at times i like to be able to see
messages in that format.

  sudo crap i don't bother with either, that's why there is
root, if i don't want to have root access then i have all
my other terminals set up for my user access only and that's
fine with me.

  man journald.conf...

  songbird