Re: why bookworm isn't called deb12?

On 7/7/23 13:33, Charlie Gibbs wrote:
On Fri Jul  7 09:59:56 2023 fxkl47BF@protonmail.com wrote:

 >> Microsoft for good or bad has made major advances in software

Yup.  Like surveillance, flakiness, and an endless merry-go-round
of forced upgrades into ever-increasing bloatware.

 >> and is responsible for a fair fraction of what we experience in
 >> our Linux world.

And the Taliban is responsible for a fair fraction of what we
experience in our Western world.  So what?

 > true
 > if microsoft had ever produced a decent product
 > linux may not have ever become as popular as it is

"The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck
is the day they make vacuum cleaners."  -- unknown

+5. Thanks for the chuckle of the day Charley.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis