Re: cannot install odcb mariadb in bookworm

On 06.07.2023 03:09, John Covici wrote:
On Wed, 05 Jul 2023 15:47:39 -0400,
Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
It's also a mystery why OP is trying to install "everything
odbc", I doubt they need a driver for MSSQL along side with
drivers for MariaDB and Postgres.
So I'm on a path to figure out what could be wrong with the OP's
system and what is their final goal.
I am upgrading freepbx...
You've probably used this tutorial [1] to install FreePBX?
If so, I think you can try to remove "/etc/odbcinst.ini" file and retry reinstallation of packages, because this file should be populated by odbcinst script automatically and maybe something in it prevents script from working.
If that still doesn't help you've probably better asking for help on FreePBX forums. [2]

[1] https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FDT/How+to+Install+FreePBX+16+on+Debian+11+with+Asterisk+16
[2] https://community.freepbx.org/

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.