camera problem seems to be solved

I finally found the selector that lets me check for and dowbload the weekly builds of digiKam-8.1.0-beta.appimage. It also could not write to an existing directory, so I has it create a new album/directory, which it was able to, then it downloaded the 5 new images into this new directory exactly as it was supposed to.

This /home filesystem is a raid10, created while running bullseye.

What is the difference? Everything else works semi-transparently including this thunderbird for email.

Thanks for any light that can be shown on this problem.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis